When reading blog comments and other text as a class, we have been focussing on where to use an apostrophe. An apostrophe is a type of punctuation. On a keyboard, you can usually find an apostrophe to the left of enter. Apostrophes can be confusing. Here are some tips that 2KM and 2KJ put together. [...]
Tag archives for grammar
Posted by Mrs Kathleen Morris on Thursday, November 24th 2011
Subscribe via Email
Our Global Visitors
Our BayFM PostsCheck out our student posts on the BayFM website.
Jarrod - Gala Day
Charlotte - Adventure Park
Alana - Keeping Fit
Haille - Horse Riding
Amelie - Waterfront Bollards
Kayla - Gymnastics
Jordi - Healthy Eating
Dana - Camping Holiday
Liam - Motorcross
Millie - My School
Keira - Trifle Recipe
Mikayla - Disneyland
Ella - Living in Leopold
Ava - Chocolate brownies
Hannah - Ocean Grove Nature Reserve
Our Top 10 Posts!
- news on Our Last Day of 2011
- cbunting5 on Please Update Your Links!
- Simten on Blog Guidelines
- sam aiston on Our Last Day of 2011
- Permainan Memasak on Bahasa Indonesia
- game zuma on Bahasa Indonesia
- Andrea on About Leopold
- Classroom and Student Blogs: Advice from the Masters | Expat Educator on How to Comment
- AH on A Surprise from the Northern Territory!
- Mrs Kathleen Morris on Blog Guidelines
Joke of the Day!
The Grade Two Activity NightThe Grade Two Activity Night on PhotoPeach