About Our Teachers

Miss Jordan and Mrs Morris have both been teaching at Leopold Primary School for eight years.

Kelly Kathleen

2010 was the first year that they team taught. It was a great year and they enjoyed collaborating with many classes around the world.

During 2010, Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan were featured in The Age newspaper and Runner’s World Magazine for their use of technology. They were nominated for the 2010 Edublog Awards and won awards in the Sprockets and Flares multimedia competition.

**********

ABOUT MRS MORRIS…

MCGEADY

What grade levels have you taught? I have taught grades one, two and three.

What was your favourite subject when you were at school? I used to love Maths, Reading and Art.

What do you do in your free time? Apart from playing around with technology, I like bushwalking, travelling, cooking, reading, running and staying fit. I enjoy spending time with my niece and nephew, Trinny and Wyatt. I also liking writing. I write my own blog to help teachers use technology in their classrooms and sometimes write articles for magazines.

What is your favourite colour? I like the colour red.

What are your favourite foods? I like chocolate, apples, ice cream, yoghurt, pizza, tomatoes, pasta, beetroot and lots more!

**********

ABOUT MISS JORDAN…

JORDAN

What grades levels have you taught? I have taught grades prep, one and two.

Where did you grow up? I was born in Melbourne and then my family moved to Pomonal, near Halls Gap, when I was eight years old. I moved to Geelong in 2000 to study teaching at Deakin University and have been here ever since!

What do you like doing in your free time? I have similar interests to Mrs Morris! I enjoy reading, seeing movies, spending time with friends, keeping fit, running and cooking. I also write a blog for teachers, called Teaching Literacy in the Early Years.

What is your favourite holiday destination? New York City!

Do you have any pets? I have a black and white cat named Bella. She is two and a half years old.

**********

CONTACT THE 2KM AND 2KJ TEACHERS

Slide2

Slide1