Our Class Party

To celebrate the end of a wonderful school year, 2KM and 2KJ had a class party today.

At our party we…

– Completed a fun trivia quiz about our year. The competition showed who remembered details about the students, teachers and events that happened throughout the year.

– Played pass the parcel in girl and boy groups. Excitement was high as the parcel got smaller and smaller!

– Enjoyed playing statues outside. When the music stops you have to freeze, or you’re out!

– Ate some delicious party food. Girls brought in savoury food and the boys brought the sweet food. What a feast we had!

Watch our slideshow to see all the fun we had!

Stay tuned for our final 2KM and 2KJ blog post on our last day of school, Thursday.

What was your favourite part of our class party?

What activities do you enjoy at parties?

What is the best party you’ve ever been to?

21 thoughts on “Our Class Party

1. Hello 2KJ and 2KM,

You party looks as though it was a great deal of fun. I remember many fun end of year parties in the classes I had. There was a little touch of sadness in our last days together as we wouldn’t be in our class again BUT there was also excitement as we looked forward to the new experiences and classes the following year.

Thank you all for allowing me to be a little part of your year. It’s made me feel a part of a class again. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ross Mannell (teacher)
    NSW, Australia

• Dear Ross Mannell,

Thank you so much for your great comment!

My name is Ava. I’m in 2KM.

Yes. The class party was one of the best class parties I’ve evr been too. In other class parties I’ve never played games befor but they are still fun!

Your welcome and everyone loves it when you leave us comments especially when you leave us those gigantic comments. Thank you for leaving us comment on nearly every post!

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year.

From your friend,
      Ava :mrgreen:

2. Hi 2KM and 2KJ,

Amazing post!

The best party I have ever been to?

~All my birthdays because I love spending time with family! I never really get to see them much! Normally my dads father is reaally sick and in hosptal, and my all my mums side lives in Colac, Australia!

~This Party because I enjoy spending time with class friends. Also two amazing teachers, Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan…

~Leo’s birthday party (7th April) because Leo is a great mascot to hang around with and get along with!

Lot’s more birthdays I enjoy too. (I can’t just say them all in this comment.)

My favourite part of this party was like I said 5th paragraphe! (If you don’t get it is firstly says “this party”…)

At my party this year I had it at Club Italia! I enjoyed hanging out with all my friends!

At my birthday last year I didn’t have a party Ava just came over for a sleep over. My horse, Molly, was down so we could ride her! I love to see my horse…

I can just remember in prep what I had for my birthday! I had a bowling party because my nan is a great bowler and from there for a prestent I got a fake bowling pine! (But really heavy. I also still have it!) I enjoyed seeing all my friends and family there!

I forgot to say at the start that I loved your photopeach Miss Jordan! It was amazing…

I wish this school year (2011) never ended because you are both great teachers!

What a fabulouse post!

Jordi ๐Ÿ˜›

PS- Great job Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan for setting this party up! It looked bright!

3. Dear 2KM and 2KJ,
    It sounds like you had a wonderful end of the year party! I’ve never played pass the parcel before. It looks like a really fun game. I especially like that the prize was a BOOK!
    I know your teachers will be telling you to read and write over the summer! Your blog may be on vacation, but many in America and Canada will be active, so keep those awesome comments going!
    Maybe you can ever write more Storybirds! Enjoy your last days of school!
    Mrs. Hembree

• Dear Mrs. Hembree,

Thats amazing that you don’t know what pass the paarcel is, we thought everyone played it at parties! You should try it!

Oh, I forgot my name is Charlotte and I am From 2KJ!

Have a happy new year and Merry Charistmas and remember to be safe!

Your blogging buddy,

Charlotte

4. Dear 2KM and 2KJ,

I received a wonderful ecard from you this morning. It made me smile. I know tomorrow is the last day for school for you. How quickly has the year gone?

For NSW children, school ended last Friday yet teachers only finished yesterday (Tuesday). Shortly I will be visiting a school holiday care group where I volunteer to help. We will be making Christmas cards using pictures cut from old cards to help create new ones.

Have a wonderful holiday!

Ross Mannell (teacher)
    NSW, Australia

• @ Ross Mannell,

Thank you for your great comment on the 2KM and 2KJ blog.

That sounds fun.

I don’t have much too say.

I want to still be doing scholl. I want to still do school because then I can still say with my beatitful and nice teachers.

Best Wishes,
      Alana

• Hello Alana,

I can understand why you would want to stay with your teachers. They are remarkable.

They have given you excellent experience in blogging. With the new year, you’ll be able to share your experience in a new class.

I hope I am able to see more of your excellent posts and comments. Have a wonderful holiday. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ross Mannell (teacher)
        NSW, Australia

5. Hello 2KM and 2KJ and teachers,
    You are very lucky to have had such a great party. I enjoyed watching your slideshow. We are already on holiday. Mrs Morris has been on twitter saying you have a goal of 25,000 visitors in the next two days. Hope you reach it. I will check back a bit later in the day to see how many more visitors you’ve had. Good luck!
    Ms Grant
    http://grantclg.edublogs.org

• @ Ms Grant,

Thanks for saying good luck to us.

I hope 2KM and 2KJ do get past our goal.

Do you have a goal?

I have my own blog and here is the link if you would like to check it out http://alanasblog.global2.vic.edu.au/ hope you like my blog.

Thank yolu for saying you liked our slide show.

Thank you for your great comment on the 2KM and 2KJ blog again.

Best Wishes,
      Alana

6. Hi 2KM and 2KJ
    Your party sounds wonderful. We had a celebration too. We went to see “Arthur Christmas” followed by a picnic at Eastern Beach.
    I will really miss 3DD, as I’m sure your teachers will miss you.
    Congratulations on your amazing blog. I hope you achieve 25,000 comments.
    Happy Christmas
    From Mrs de Vries

• @ Mrs de Vries,

I will really miss 2KM and 2KJ. I’m still going to look forward to my new grade and look at the blog.

I also hope 2KM and 2KJ get 25,000 comments.

I wish I was in your grade next year.

Best Wishes,
      Alana

7. Dear 2KM and 2JK,

wow what a super party you had. This is a party to end all parties I love it.
    What wonderful party games you all played too.

Well not long now and what a wonderful year you all have had. I know when BB was in Mrs Morris grade last year she didn’t want to leave but she had to and end up with another wonderful teacher Mrs de Vries.

Happy Holidays everyone.
    Can’t wait to read your very last post.
    From AA.

• @ aa,

Great comment.

Also hank you for you great comment on the 2KM and 2KJ blog.

I also want to stay with Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan.

Merry Christmas AA.

Tell BB I said to her Marry Christmas.

I have my own blog and here is the link to it http://alanasblog.global2.vic.edu.au/ hope you like my blog.

Best Wishes,
      Alana

8. Dear 2KM & 2KJ,
    It looks like you had a lot of fun at your party today, I’m sorry I missed it, the photo’s are great.
    Have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year
    Rhonda

• @ Rhonda,

Merry Christmas to you.

I think the party was so so fun.

Best Wishes,
      Alana

• @ Fiona,

Thank you for the great blog comment on this blog post about our last day of school.

I also wish you a happy Summer and also I hop that you injoy our holidays.

Again, Thank you for the great blog commmet.

Mikayla

9. Dear 2KM and 2KJ,

What a great post! The photopeach entertained me. ๐Ÿ™‚

I remember when I was in 2KJ we had a class party. It was almost the same as yours. Partys are great fun!

I like disco parties! I like dancing so that’s why I like disco parties.

Happy holidays,

Skye ♥

10. Dear 2KM AND 2KJ,
    it looks like you had a great class party. I hope you enjoyed your self.you had great photos to show what you were doing. good job on the post and keep up the good work. Fom Hannah. !)

• Dear Hannah,

Thank you so much for your comment on the 2KM and 2KJ blog!

I hope you’re having a nice holiday.

Best wishes,
      Mrs Mโ˜€rris